Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lance Bass Comes Out

Former boy band member of the group N'Sync, Lance Bass, has recently come out of the closet. That's right girls. What all your ex and current boyfriends have been trying to tell you over the years was true! After I read the news, I was in sudden shock (note of sarcasm on the word shock). Oddly enough, I heard that a few girls were actually in shock about the news. Come on ladies. When George Michael came out (pun intended) with his "Faith" video, with those shorts barely covering his crotch and shaking his butt like Madonna, did it not occur to you that he might gay? After I saw that video, I immediately knew he was. Same goes with Lance Bass, although, thank God he didn't have a "Faith"-like video where he imitated Michael. I hope Lance has started a trend of boy band members who are willing to come out to the public. Lance got the ball rolling. Now it's time for the others to follow suit. Oh, and Lance, good luck with that reality tv show guy and ladies, let's not go anti-N'Sync because Lance is gay. I knew this when I first saw the band (not in concert, thank God), so deal with it! He's not into you. He'd be more prone to dating your boyfriend, so look out, because now you know that you've got competition for the guys you're after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home