Thursday, June 29, 2006

"Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang"

Usually, I just reviews and shout-outs to films I saw in the theater. But, this film I just saw recently did not play in a theater nearby, so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. For people who love wisecracks and smart aleck humor, check out this film! I must say, it was like watching my family and I talking to one another. It was a thing of beauty. I honestly haven't seen too many films with this kind of humor and it was a thing of beauty. Robert Downey Jr. has some good lines, but the king wisecrack in this film is Val Kilmer, who plays a gay detective and goes by the name Gay Perry. For those that don't enjoy smart aleck comments, then you may want to view another film, like "Date Movie." But, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it and along with "The Matador" and "Thank You For Smoking," I think this is probably the funniest movie I've seen in the past year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home