Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just to let everyone know...

I will be continually updating the blogs "The Bush Quote Countdown"/"The Bush Quote Countdown Commentary" (both can be found in December, 2005) and "Foreign Flicks" (can be found in January, 2006). Every time I read or hear a Bush quote that is worthy of making the countdown, I will add it and every time I see a new foreign film, I will add that to the list. I've already done some adding and subtracting to all three blogs these past few days. In the two "Bush" blogs, I couldn't find a reliable source for five quotes, so I removed those and added five others. I've viewed three new foreign films in the past week, so I've added those to my previous list of 41 films. The newbies are: "Amor En Concreto," "Bright Future," and "Yellow Asphalt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home