Saturday, February 18, 2006

A First Date Top Ten List

Top Ten Things Guys Don't Want to Hear On a First Date

10. "Don't be freaked out, but I stalked a guy once! It wasn't a big deal or anything, but, well, I guess he put a restraining order against me. This happened 2 weeks ago."

9. "I have an idea. Let's go to dinner and then go to my parents' place, so you can meet them. They're going to love you!"

8. "I've never dated a straight guy before."

7. "I went to this party last night and saw this guy that was so hot! I mean, you have no idea! It's not like you'd know or anything, right? Anyway, about this guy..."

6. "You look like a celebrity. I can't think of his name. Oh yeah, Lyle Lovett!"

5. "Have you found Jesus?"

4. "What do you want to name our kids?"

3. "So, when we get married..."

2. "You remind me so much of my mother."

1. (drum roll) "I love you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home