Friday, December 23, 2005

Preview for Laughs

In spirit of the holiday season, I'd like to bring laughter to people all over the world. Who brings out the laughter through his idiocy like no one else? President George W. Bush. Whether you love him or hate him, you have to admit, the guy has a way with words. He's not smooth with his words, either. The way he has with words is a way I haven't seen nor heard before. Perhaps he has dyslexia. Perhaps he's still stoned and plastered from his college days. Perhaps he looked up to Forrest Gump just a little too much. Whatever the reason, he is "special," and you know exactly what kind of special I'm talking about. Listen to the guy talk or just read conference or interview transcripts and it's a headache waiting to happen. Sometimes, he may be a word or a letter off in a sentence and you may understand what it is he's trying to say, but other times, he's six or seven words off, goes from southwest to northwest to northeast to southeast and that causes great confusion for anyone listening to or reading it. What I've decided to do is a little research on the greatest (funniest) Bush quotes in the past 5+ years and I will give them to you as my holiday treat for laughter. Unfortunately, I found so dang many (like I said, the guy has a way with words), that I will have to narrow the field down a bit before I type them all out. I may do it in a countdown format, as well. What will the #1 quote be? Check back in and find out. I hope to have it finished by tonight sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home