Monday, August 28, 2006

Just As I Suspected (Update On Ramsey Case)

I was just about to post a blog regarding the Ramsey Case and how I felt John Mark Karr didn't kill JonBenet Ramsey. Just prior to my blogging this, I read a headline, "It Appears To Have Fallen Apart."

Prosecutors have officially dropped their case against Karr after the results of the DNA tests failed to match him at the crime scene.

Gary Harris, the spokesman for the Karr family, stated "I knew it wouldn't match." He also acknowledged that Karr has been "obsessed with the case for a long time. He may have some personality problems, but he's not a killer. He obsesses. He wanted to be a rock star one time. ... He's a dreamer. He's the kind of guy who wants to be famous."

For anyone who wants to read the article in its entirety, just click on the link below. I'm sure that the media will be talking about this quite a bit in the next few days as well.

Link:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/prosecutors-wont-charge-karr-in-jonbenet/20060828160509990012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home