Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week 20 NFL Predictions

Sunday
New Orleans at Chicago: With the Bears barely squeaking by the Seahawks last week and their defense not resembling that once "dominant" D of the first half of the season and with the Saints having one of the more balanced and potent offenses in the league, I look for New Orleans to outscore the Bears in this one.
New Orleans 27 Chicago 24

New England at Indianapolis: I've got a bad feeling about this one. The only reason I'm saying that is, because I'm pulling for Indy. The Colts beat the Pats in the regular season, but have not been able to get over the post-season hump against the same Patriots. Peyton Manning has been anything, but Manning-like in the post-season and it's hard for me to believe that the Colts defense will continue to carry the load against Tom Brady, Bill Bellichick, and the Pats. Yeah, I don't want to say it, but I'm picking New England.
New England 30 Indianapolis 27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home