Friday, July 13, 2007

Robots at Work

Are almost all company e-mails automated? I've been a member of Columbia House for a while and for the first time during my membership there, I've run into some major issues. So, I attempted to send e-mails to clear the air. I've sent four e-mails, using slightly different wording each and every time, and have received about the same response e-mail each and every time. Just the other day, I asked, "Since I've received no help via e-mail, what is your telephone number where I can talk to a person and hopefully resolve the problem(s) I've run into?" I received about the same "automated" e-mail followed by information on an automated phone number. Are there any living people working at Columbia House? I guess someone tried to hack into my E-Bay account, so that's been suspended. I wrote and asked about that and they didn't have a direct answer for me. It was automated with the possible reasons for the suspension. My question dealt with why my account is/was suspended in the first place. So, I'm going to have to write a letter to Columbia House and hope that a living person reads and actually responds and will have to goto E-Bay's live chat/help in order to hopefully learn why my account was suspended and what I can do about it. There's an overpopulation of people in this world. I have to wonder by how much the robot/machine population outnumbers us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home