Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chad Johnson Will Again Be Chad Johnson

I just read that Cincinnati Bengals' receiver, Chad Ochocinco, is going to change his name back to Chad Johnson, what his name originally was before he felt the need to alter his last name to "Ochocinco". Thank God. I have nothing against name changes, the Bengals or Chad Johnson, but his name alteration was fricking ridiculous. He's number 85, so he altered his name to represent his jersey number. Ocho = 8, Cinco = 5. Unfortunately for him, combining the two words does not equal 85 in Spanish. In Spanish, 85 is ochenta y cinco. There is quite a difference. In English, if I wore number 11, I wouldn't change my name to one one. The number is eleven. I'm not sure who taught Johnson about language and/or mathematics, but he may want to work on that a bit, especially for how much he likes to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home