Monday, February 07, 2011

I have officially popped my "Glee" cherry...

That's right. As of last night, February 6th of 2011, I can say I am no longer a virgin in the world of "Glee".

I'm not sure what to say. I've heard a lot about it. It is an Emmy Award-winning show. My friend, Ben, has been raving about it to me, as has my mother and I just heard about it from my friend Melissa a couple days ago. So, after watching the Super Bowl, I decided to sit down and give it a gander.

After watching the episode and admitting it on Facebook (sort of...), I have decided I need to find a quiet place, evaluate myself and where my life is going and ultimately decide if I'm still attracted to women. Okay, so I kid, I think...

The question I have for myself now is, will I continue to watch it? Like last night and how many players on the football team didn't want to be affiliated with the Glee Club due to image, I'm running into that same predicament myself. I do have one male friend (of which I'm aware) whom watches the show, so perhaps he and I can have one another's back and perhaps start a club with the title of, "Straight Male Glee Fans" or something along those lines, perhaps, "Jane Lynch Is Hot". Hmmm... Being the fact she's a lesbian, I'm not sure that would work. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but creating and joining a group by that name probably wouldn't persuade others that we males in the group are in fact heterosexual. I'll have to go over this idea with my buddy, brainstorm ideas and see what we come up with.

In the meantime, I'll be continuing to hum the song "Thriller". If no one is looking, I may even give the moonwalk and crotch grab a try. Eh, forget that. I'd feel much more secure knowing that someone is around being the fact I'm likely to trip over my feet or some inanimate object and potentially hurt myself in the process, requiring a trip to the E.R. So, I think I'll just type about the hypothetical situation and leave it at that, along with the crotch grab, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home