Tuesday, February 08, 2011

"Snow Reduces Visibility," eh? No S***...

So, I just saw a headline on The Weather Channel which read, "Snow Reduces Visibility". This was quite the mind-blowing announcement. I mean, there was man landing on the moon, the invention of the airplane, George W. Bush becoming president, but none of these events could match the significance of this one - snow reduces visibility. To call this profound would be like calling McDonald's unhealthy.

I wonder what the next headline on this very channel will read. Perhaps it'll be something along the lines of "Rain Makes Things Wet" or "Heat Makes People Sweat" or even, and this would be a miracle which would prove the existence of God, "Sun Brightens Sky".

No matter what this headline reads, one can believe all eyes and ears will be waiting and watching (hearing too, I suppose) for The Weather Channel to reveal yet another bit of information likely to change the world. Well, I better go. I'm running an experiment to see if liquids go down a drain and am anxiously awaiting the results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home