Thursday, July 13, 2006

Crazy Weather

It was a crazy day in Nebraska. Weather might be a dull subject for many around the country, but it's always interesting here. It was 98 degrees with a heat index of 106 at around 3:00 PM. It was down to 66 degrees by 5:00 PM. A severe chain of thunderstorms had rolled into the area, the first major set of storms I can remember coming across the area since the first week of spring. It's been thundering for the past 2-3 hours. It's not raining currently, but with the cloud cover, it could rain at any given moment. We're suffering from quite the drought here, so the more rain, the better! Yeah, that's it. I don't even know why I blogged about this. I'm just easily amused, that's all. Well, golf and NASCAR don't amuse me, but most anything else does. Okay, that's it. I'm done rambling, well, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home