Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I find this funny about the Republican Party...

It's kind of funny how it seems the majority of the Republican Party spends a good amount of their time bashing the United States government and how ineffective it is.

"Elect me. I know the government, of which I'm a part, will cause Armageddon for this country. I promise I'll make sure nothing gets done in Washington in order to move this country forward. I'm Senator Dumbas* (pronounced Doo-mah) and I approve this message."

So, what, should doctors tell their patients, "You know, Bobby, we doctors are pretty worthless. We get paid a lot of money to serve you, but at the end of the day, we cause more harm than we do help. I honestly wouldn't ever see a doctor if I were you. We won't give you shots, MRI's, catscans, EEG's, or conduct a surgical procedure. Less is more and by not doing anything, we're going to help you recover from this awful disease."

Yeah, that makes perfect logical sense... ::scratches head::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home