Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not sleeping for four consecutive nights can cause a few problems...

Okay, so I slept SOME, but not much. I usually get between 7 and 8 hours of sleep per night. From Monday night through Thursday night, I averaged maybe 4 hours a night. I'd finally fall asleep around midnight, wake up a few times throughout the morning, before finally waking up around 6 or 7 and not being able to fall back asleep. Stunningly, I was able to be semi-productive over the week and miraculously managed to workout all five days. No, I'm not sure how I accomplished that feat either.

I was also quite floored by how much writing I was able to get done in that same time-frame. The lack of sleep really caught up to me yesterday, as it was the first day in a while I didn't post a blog. But, I slept 8 hours last night and feel rejuvenated! It being a Saturday and all, I'm not sure how much I'll get done in bloggerworld, but feel that more is yet to come for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home