Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bush Serious About Pig

President Bush was in Germany this past Thursday and he along with German Chancellor Angela Merkel spoke and answered questions at a news conference. Yeah, reporters and journalists asked serious questions, mainly regarding what's transpiring in the Middle East, but all George had on his mind was a pig.

To start things off, Bush said, "I understand I may have the honor of slicing the pig." Bush then turned and said to the Chancellor, "Thanks for having me. I'm looking forward to that pig tonight."

A German reporter asked the president, "Apart from the pig, Mr. President, what sort of insights have you been able to gain as regards East Germany?"

Bush responded with, "I haven't seen the pig yet."

An American reporter then asked about an Israeli bombing and Bush's response?

"I thought you were going to ask about the pig. I'll tell you about the pig tomorrow."

No, Mr. President, you've side-stepped questions and talked about the pig enough today (Thursday). Maybe that'll be the president's next "job," a stand-up comedian. It'd be easy for the guy. All he'd have to do would be speak like he typically does and he'd have the crowd laughing. That's just a suggestion Mr. President. In the meantime, when you are actually "president," I'd suggest answering questions regarding the Middle East with answers that directly relate to the question. Again, that's just a suggestion. For some reason, I can see him following that first suggestion of mine more than I can see him following the second.

Link:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003125954_bushboar14.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home