Monday, July 17, 2006

Bush Cusses (Big Deal)

If you're a regular or even semi-regular reader of my blog, I'm sure you know by now that I'm about as critical of President Bush as anyone. When I read a headline today, reading, "Bush Curses Hezbollah's Actions at G-8 Launch," I thought, "Ooh, this could be good." I must say, I was a tad bit disappointed.

Here's what Bush said, in regard that "Syria should press Hezbollah to stop doing this s**t." Yeah, that's it. Kind of a let down, isn't it?

Usually I've got the media's back when it comes to criticizing the president, but why in the world do we need a story about the president saying "s**t?" What, do we think he's never said that before? He's been caught saying the f-bomb a few times. He's been caught giving people in the media the middle finger on a few occasions. Then, there's a story about him saying "s**t?" Come on, as we critical of Bush should know by now, the guy isn't the smoothest of talkers, so him resorting to four-letter word lingo shouldn't be THAT surprising.

His lies leading up to the war in Iraq? Big deal. His continued lies while in Iraq? Big deal. His spying on Americans? Another big deal. Saying the word "s**t?" No, not a big deal. Again, this is coming from someone very critical of the president. If you don't believe me, feel free to read my previous blogs. I'm sure those in the media can think of something better to write about than the president slinging off a four-letter word.

Link:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/bush-curses-hezbollahs-actions-at-g-8/20060717081909990004?ncid=NWS00010000000001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home