Saturday, July 15, 2006

Movie Quote Trivia Answers

1. "This is the first date Theresa and I have been on, since the doctor separated us." (Coming to America)

2. "She's at the parlance of her times, man." (The Big Lebowski)

3. "I work at the state department and I'm a homosexual. I feel no personal shame or grief about this, but I must keep it a secret or I'll lose my job on security grounds. Thank you." (Clue)

4. "Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? No, but it's sterile and I like the taste." (Dodgeball)

5. "Yeah, well when I see five weirdoes dressed in togas, I shoot the bas****s. That's my policy." (The Naked Gun)

6. "Attitude? You think you've got attitude? I grew up in hell, homeboy. My grandmother's got more attitude than you!" (As Good As It Gets)

7. "That's me, masturbating in the shower. This will be the high point of my day." (American Beauty)

8. "Yogurt! I hate Yogurt! Even with strawberries!" (Spaceballs)

9. "I hate you more! If hate were people, I'd be China!" (City Slickers)

10. "Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?" (Airplane!)

11. "A gun rack? I don't even own a gun. Many men own several guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do with a gun rack?" (Wayne's World)

12. "It's like my favorite poem. Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I." (What About Bob?)

13. "She was wearing nothing but a radio. Then she sat on my lap, and I conducted the interview." (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)

14. "It's like that old saying in Tennessee- Fool me once, shame on, shame on you, fool me, you can't get fooled again." (Fahrenheit 9/11)

15. "I'm riding a furry little tractor." (Anchorman)

16. "Make me a bicycle, you stupid clown!" (Wedding Crashers)

17. "You're just jealous, because I've talking to babes online all day." (Napolean Dynamite)

18. "I picked coffee beans in Guatemala. That was good. This is s**t, but hey, it's a police station." (The Usual Suspects)

19. "Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here?" (Back to the Future)

20. "We gotta come up with some sort of plan. We gotta put the kaybash into all this mess." (Grumpier Old Men)

21. "What'd I do? Step on a duck?" (Caddyshack)

22. "Yeah, she's like a Bangkok hooker the week after the navy leaves." (The Matador)

23. "Teh-heh, tuh-heh." (Dumb and Dumber)

24. "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? No! And we're not going to give up now!" (Animal House)

25. "Allright, I like you guys. I want to help you out. I have to tell you, this might get a little weird. Two dragons." (Starsky and Hutch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home